Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle home too toxic to enter sparked a bidding frenzy — now we know why VIEW
- Swedish CEO resigns in wake of Seattle Times investigation
- Jay Inslee for president? Governor’s profile is on the rise
- Seattle cop accused of doing drugs with strip-club dancer, slipping names of crime victims to Q13 anchor
- Five under-the-radar Seahawks who could make runs at a roster spot in 2017