Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
- Hugs, tears and messages scrawled in chalk: Hundreds mourn Mukilteo victims VIEW
- Thinking of voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? Here are their policy positions
- Doctor who killed partner, child in Seattle penthouse gets 49 years
- Want Trump to win? Listen to Kshama Sawant
- Observations from Seahawks training camp: Frank Clark, Paul Richardson, Jordan Hill and more