Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the first round
- Highway 99 tolling: Here's how much you could pay, according to new analysis
- Offer help to daughter every which way; it may build a bond | Dear Carolyn