Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Alex Tizon, former Seattle Times reporter who won Pulitzer Prize, dies at 57
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Milo Yiannopoulos at UW: A speech, a shooting and $75,000 in police overtime
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff