Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Your vote counts so little in today’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites