Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
- Microsoft draws flak for pushing Windows 10 on PC users
- 3 dead, 1 wounded in Oregon shooting; suspect arrested
- This is how much more you’d have to pay for a home near light rail
- Did Lorenzo Romar, Brandon Roy and UW’s recruiting of the Porter brothers cross the line?
- Texas illegally curbs abortion clinics, Supreme Court rules