Investigators arrested the teens on suspicion of breaking into Cascade Middle School and destroying property last month.
King County sheriff’s investigators have arrested two teens on suspicion of breaking into White Center’s Cascade Middle School last month and setting school property on fire.
Authorities arrested the teens, both age 17, for allegedly starting multiple fires and vandalizing the school after midnight on Feb. 18, according to the sheriff’s office.
Authorities arrested one of the teens Thursday morning at Evergreen High School, where he attends classes, and the other at his home in the White Center area, the sheriff’s office said.
Both teens were booked into King County’s Youth Services Center for investigation of arson, burglary and vandalism.
Most Read Stories
- Profanity Peak wolf pack in state’s gun sights after rancher turns out cattle on den
- Bothell High teacher made up story of attack, police say
- Watch: Seahawks' Russell Wilson pulls off incredible touchdown pass against Cowboys
- A teardown a day: Bulldozing the way for bigger homes in Seattle, suburbs
- Deep thoughts on the Seahawks win over Dallas: Earl Thomas, Paul Richardson, Germain Ifedi, and more WATCH