Two of those arrested were the woman’s caregivers. Police say they believe the abuse has been going on since May 2015.
KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — Three Klamath Falls residents have been arrested for what authorities describe as the torture of a female relative.
Police on Monday arrested a 56-year-old woman, her 24-year-old daughter and a 29-year-old man, the Herald and News reports. All three live with the 63-year-old victim, and the mother and daughter are the woman’s caregivers.
The victim was hospitalized Feb. 11 in critical condition, according to an Oregon State Police report. She said her 56-year-old caregiver restrained her in a chair and beat her with a metal spoon, that the man broke her arm while forcing her into the chair, and that she was sexually abused while restrained.
Police say they found blood splatter throughout the house and believe the abuse has been going on since May 2015.
Most Read Stories
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Knife-wielding man in custody after downtown standoff VIEW
- Amazon tries to bag a big chunk of grocery market with Seattle pickup locations WATCH
- Seattle remains nation’s hottest home market, with biggest price growth in 3 years