Two of those arrested were the woman’s caregivers. Police say they believe the abuse has been going on since May 2015.
KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — Three Klamath Falls residents have been arrested for what authorities describe as the torture of a female relative.
Police on Monday arrested a 56-year-old woman, her 24-year-old daughter and a 29-year-old man, the Herald and News reports. All three live with the 63-year-old victim, and the mother and daughter are the woman’s caregivers.
The victim was hospitalized Feb. 11 in critical condition, according to an Oregon State Police report. She said her 56-year-old caregiver restrained her in a chair and beat her with a metal spoon, that the man broke her arm while forcing her into the chair, and that she was sexually abused while restrained.
Police say they found blood splatter throughout the house and believe the abuse has been going on since May 2015.
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Win over 49ers can't mask the fact that these Seahawks are in big trouble | Matt Calkins
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- Seattle City Council picks Tim Burgess to replace Bruce Harrell as temporary mayor VIEW