The injured person was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound following the Wednesday night shooting.
MOSES LAKE — Moses Lake Police say one person was injured in a reported accidental shooting at the home a Grant County sheriff’s deputy.
The person was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound following the Wednesday night shooting.
Moses Lake Capt. Mike Williams tells KXLY-TV that it happened around 8 p.m. in a home owned by a deputy, whose identity was not released.
A multiagency response team, the Columbia Basin Investigation Team, is investigating.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Eclipse traffic already heavy in central Oregon
Police say there is no danger to the public.