The woman was convicted last year of animal cruelty for hoarding over 100 cats in her RV.
A Washington woman who was convicted last year of animal cruelty for collecting more than 100 cats in a recreational trailer has been arrested in Oregon for investigation of animal neglect.
The (Everett) Herald reports 58-year-old Kathryn St. Clare was arrested in Warrenton, Ore., Monday night.
A police officer reportedly found 41 live cats and a dead one in St. Clare’s car.
She also was arrested on warrants from Snohomish County. St. Clare failed to appear for a hearing there last April.
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- Woman stabbed to death in Ballard
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
St. Clare likely will be extradited to Snohomish County once the Oregon case is resolved.