The woman was convicted last year of animal cruelty for hoarding over 100 cats in her RV.
A Washington woman who was convicted last year of animal cruelty for collecting more than 100 cats in a recreational trailer has been arrested in Oregon for investigation of animal neglect.
The (Everett) Herald reports 58-year-old Kathryn St. Clare was arrested in Warrenton, Ore., Monday night.
A police officer reportedly found 41 live cats and a dead one in St. Clare’s car.
She also was arrested on warrants from Snohomish County. St. Clare failed to appear for a hearing there last April.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Latest study: Seattle’s wage law lifted restaurant pay without shrinking jobs
- 90 degrees?! Heat wave expected in Seattle this weekend
- Seattle police transcript of fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles: 'I don't have a Taser' WATCH
St. Clare likely will be extradited to Snohomish County once the Oregon case is resolved.