The woman was convicted last year of animal cruelty for hoarding over 100 cats in her RV.
A Washington woman who was convicted last year of animal cruelty for collecting more than 100 cats in a recreational trailer has been arrested in Oregon for investigation of animal neglect.
The (Everett) Herald reports 58-year-old Kathryn St. Clare was arrested in Warrenton, Ore., Monday night.
A police officer reportedly found 41 live cats and a dead one in St. Clare’s car.
She also was arrested on warrants from Snohomish County. St. Clare failed to appear for a hearing there last April.
Most Read Stories
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- Seattle’s real Spider Man sets us straight: They’re not out to get you VIEW
- Boeing seeks quick legal fix to stop Bombardier
- We just experienced warmest and driest summer ever recorded in Seattle
St. Clare likely will be extradited to Snohomish County once the Oregon case is resolved.