On November 29, 2009 four Lakewood police officers were shot and killed down in a coffee shop in Parkland, a suburb of Tacoma, Washington. The Seattle Times has compiled our full coverage from the shooting as well as the following manhunt for the suspect Maurice Clemmons.
Anyone wanting to make a donation, volunteer at Tuesday’s memorial service, or seeking more information should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, donations for the officers’ families are being accepted by the Lakewood Police Independent Guild Fund at P.O. Box 99579, Lakewood, WA, 98499 or visit the Lakewood Police Guild Web site for more information.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case