On November 29, 2009 four Lakewood police officers were shot and killed down in a coffee shop in Parkland, a suburb of Tacoma, Washington. The Seattle Times has compiled our full coverage from the shooting as well as the following manhunt for the suspect Maurice Clemmons.
Anyone wanting to make a donation, volunteer at Tuesday’s memorial service, or seeking more information should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, donations for the officers’ families are being accepted by the Lakewood Police Independent Guild Fund at P.O. Box 99579, Lakewood, WA, 98499 or visit the Lakewood Police Guild Web site for more information.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver