On November 29, 2009 four Lakewood police officers were shot and killed down in a coffee shop in Parkland, a suburb of Tacoma, Washington. The Seattle Times has compiled our full coverage from the shooting as well as the following manhunt for the suspect Maurice Clemmons.
Anyone wanting to make a donation, volunteer at Tuesday’s memorial service, or seeking more information should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, donations for the officers’ families are being accepted by the Lakewood Police Independent Guild Fund at P.O. Box 99579, Lakewood, WA, 98499 or visit the Lakewood Police Guild Web site for more information.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama arrives in Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list