On November 29, 2009 four Lakewood police officers were shot and killed down in a coffee shop in Parkland, a suburb of Tacoma, Washington. The Seattle Times has compiled our full coverage from the shooting as well as the following manhunt for the suspect Maurice Clemmons.
Anyone wanting to make a donation, volunteer at Tuesday’s memorial service, or seeking more information should e-mail email@example.com. In addition, donations for the officers’ families are being accepted by the Lakewood Police Independent Guild Fund at P.O. Box 99579, Lakewood, WA, 98499 or visit the Lakewood Police Guild Web site for more information.
- Shell icebreaker slips by; authorities force protesters from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Silence deafening as Russell Wilson deadline for extension nears
- Police: Unclear if woman found in Northgate-area garage was homicide victim
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area