Authorities say a bullet fragment got lodged in a 4-year-old child's head after a drive-by shooting in Othello.
Authorities say a bullet fragment got lodged in a 4-year-old child’s head after a drive-by shooting in Othello.
The Tri-City Herald reports (http://bit.ly/10mp4SH) the bullet did not penetrate the child’s skull after Friday’s shooting. The fragment was removed at Othello Community Hospital and the child was released from the hospital.
Adams County Sheriff Doug Barger says the child and four family members were in a Cadillac around 7:00 p.m. when a brown car pulled up and fired multiple shots using a 9mm pistol. The family then drove about five blocks to their house while the suspects chased them.
Barger says no one in the Cadillac has gang affiliations, though the suspects may. He says police are searching for two males and a third suspect.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
Information from: Tri-City Herald, http://www.tri-cityherald.com