Authorities say a bullet fragment got lodged in a 4-year-old child's head after a drive-by shooting in Othello.
Authorities say a bullet fragment got lodged in a 4-year-old child’s head after a drive-by shooting in Othello.
The Tri-City Herald reports (http://bit.ly/10mp4SH) the bullet did not penetrate the child’s skull after Friday’s shooting. The fragment was removed at Othello Community Hospital and the child was released from the hospital.
Adams County Sheriff Doug Barger says the child and four family members were in a Cadillac around 7:00 p.m. when a brown car pulled up and fired multiple shots using a 9mm pistol. The family then drove about five blocks to their house while the suspects chased them.
Barger says no one in the Cadillac has gang affiliations, though the suspects may. He says police are searching for two males and a third suspect.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Information from: Tri-City Herald, http://www.tri-cityherald.com