Authorities say a bullet fragment got lodged in a 4-year-old child's head after a drive-by shooting in Othello.
Authorities say a bullet fragment got lodged in a 4-year-old child’s head after a drive-by shooting in Othello.
The Tri-City Herald reports (http://bit.ly/10mp4SH) the bullet did not penetrate the child’s skull after Friday’s shooting. The fragment was removed at Othello Community Hospital and the child was released from the hospital.
Adams County Sheriff Doug Barger says the child and four family members were in a Cadillac around 7:00 p.m. when a brown car pulled up and fired multiple shots using a 9mm pistol. The family then drove about five blocks to their house while the suspects chased them.
Barger says no one in the Cadillac has gang affiliations, though the suspects may. He says police are searching for two males and a third suspect.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
Most Read Stories
Information from: Tri-City Herald, http://www.tri-cityherald.com