The National Weather Service says there's a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
Forecasters say snow is most likely in Whatcom and San Juan counties Saturday afternoon and Sunday and possible from the north coast, Strait of Juan de Fuca and into the central Puget Sound region.
Rain shower are expected over the area and the snowfall and any accumulation will depend on the temperature.
In the Cascades, another foot of snow could fall over the weekend.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
The National Weather Service expects quieter weather next week in Washington.