The National Weather Service says there's a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
Forecasters say snow is most likely in Whatcom and San Juan counties Saturday afternoon and Sunday and possible from the north coast, Strait of Juan de Fuca and into the central Puget Sound region.
Rain shower are expected over the area and the snowfall and any accumulation will depend on the temperature.
In the Cascades, another foot of snow could fall over the weekend.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
The National Weather Service expects quieter weather next week in Washington.