The National Weather Service says there's a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
Forecasters say snow is most likely in Whatcom and San Juan counties Saturday afternoon and Sunday and possible from the north coast, Strait of Juan de Fuca and into the central Puget Sound region.
Rain shower are expected over the area and the snowfall and any accumulation will depend on the temperature.
In the Cascades, another foot of snow could fall over the weekend.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
Most Read Stories
The National Weather Service expects quieter weather next week in Washington.