The National Weather Service says there's a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
Forecasters say snow is most likely in Whatcom and San Juan counties Saturday afternoon and Sunday and possible from the north coast, Strait of Juan de Fuca and into the central Puget Sound region.
Rain shower are expected over the area and the snowfall and any accumulation will depend on the temperature.
In the Cascades, another foot of snow could fall over the weekend.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
Most Read Stories
The National Weather Service expects quieter weather next week in Washington.