The National Weather Service says there's a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
The National Weather Service says there’s a chance of weekend snow in the Puget Sound lowlands, including the Seattle area.
Forecasters say snow is most likely in Whatcom and San Juan counties Saturday afternoon and Sunday and possible from the north coast, Strait of Juan de Fuca and into the central Puget Sound region.
Rain shower are expected over the area and the snowfall and any accumulation will depend on the temperature.
In the Cascades, another foot of snow could fall over the weekend.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
The National Weather Service expects quieter weather next week in Washington.