Berkshire Hathaway shareholders will now be able to work off all the See's Candy and Dairy Queen treats they enjoy at the company's annual meeting with a 5k run.
Berkshire Hathaway shareholders will now be able to work off all the See’s Candy and Dairy Queen treats they enjoy at the company’s annual meeting with a 5k run.
Berkshire’s Brooks Running subsidiary announced plans for the fun run on Tuesday. The race will be held in Omaha on May 5 – one day after the annual meeting that routinely attracts more than 30,000 people.
Berkshire CEO Warren Buffett says he is challenging the managers of all of the conglomerate’s 80-odd businesses to participate. The 82-year-old Buffett will fire the starting gun and crown the winners.
Brooks will again sell a commemorative Berkshire Hathaway running shoe at the annual meeting that features a cartoon drawing of Buffett on the insoles.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
Most Read Stories
Follow Josh Funk online at www.twitter.com/funkwrite