Berkshire Hathaway shareholders will now be able to work off all the See's Candy and Dairy Queen treats they enjoy at the company's annual meeting with a 5k run.
Berkshire Hathaway shareholders will now be able to work off all the See’s Candy and Dairy Queen treats they enjoy at the company’s annual meeting with a 5k run.
Berkshire’s Brooks Running subsidiary announced plans for the fun run on Tuesday. The race will be held in Omaha on May 5 – one day after the annual meeting that routinely attracts more than 30,000 people.
Berkshire CEO Warren Buffett says he is challenging the managers of all of the conglomerate’s 80-odd businesses to participate. The 82-year-old Buffett will fire the starting gun and crown the winners.
Brooks will again sell a commemorative Berkshire Hathaway running shoe at the annual meeting that features a cartoon drawing of Buffett on the insoles.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Follow Josh Funk online at www.twitter.com/funkwrite