The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
TUMWATER – The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
A real estate broker who has been trying to sell the property, Troy Dana, told The Olympian the former owner has lifted a deed restriction that prevented alcohol from being produced.
Dana says he’ll check back with smaller breweries that have expressed interest in the property.
Plans to bottle water at the plant went down the drain and much of the property went into foreclosure.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied