The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
TUMWATER – The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
A real estate broker who has been trying to sell the property, Troy Dana, told The Olympian the former owner has lifted a deed restriction that prevented alcohol from being produced.
Dana says he’ll check back with smaller breweries that have expressed interest in the property.
Plans to bottle water at the plant went down the drain and much of the property went into foreclosure.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays