The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
TUMWATER – The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
A real estate broker who has been trying to sell the property, Troy Dana, told The Olympian the former owner has lifted a deed restriction that prevented alcohol from being produced.
Dana says he’ll check back with smaller breweries that have expressed interest in the property.
Plans to bottle water at the plant went down the drain and much of the property went into foreclosure.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75