The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
TUMWATER – The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
A real estate broker who has been trying to sell the property, Troy Dana, told The Olympian the former owner has lifted a deed restriction that prevented alcohol from being produced.
Dana says he’ll check back with smaller breweries that have expressed interest in the property.
Plans to bottle water at the plant went down the drain and much of the property went into foreclosure.
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Bob Ernst fired after UW women’s rowers ‘lost confidence’ in him, dismissal letter said