The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
TUMWATER – The former Olympia Brewery at Tumwater has been vacant for a decade, but it could start making beer again.
A real estate broker who has been trying to sell the property, Troy Dana, told The Olympian the former owner has lifted a deed restriction that prevented alcohol from being produced.
Dana says he’ll check back with smaller breweries that have expressed interest in the property.
Plans to bottle water at the plant went down the drain and much of the property went into foreclosure.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?