BREMERTON — Bremerton Mayor Cary Bozeman calls Seattle's downtown waterfront "an insult to American ingenuity."
BREMERTON — Bremerton Mayor Cary Bozeman calls Seattle’s downtown waterfront “an insult to American ingenuity.”
He told a conference of mayors Thursday there are not many great spaces in Seattle. He also suggested planting trees along Aurora Avenue, a busy stretch of mixed businesses, “to block off the visual garbage.”
The Kitsap Sun reports Bozeman had called the session of mayors and other leaders from 24 cities to share ideas about how to deal with the recession and plan for better futures.
Bozeman told the mayors to establish great spaces like the fountains on the Bremerton waterfront.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court