BREMERTON — Bremerton Mayor Cary Bozeman calls Seattle's downtown waterfront "an insult to American ingenuity."
BREMERTON — Bremerton Mayor Cary Bozeman calls Seattle’s downtown waterfront “an insult to American ingenuity.”
He told a conference of mayors Thursday there are not many great spaces in Seattle. He also suggested planting trees along Aurora Avenue, a busy stretch of mixed businesses, “to block off the visual garbage.”
The Kitsap Sun reports Bozeman had called the session of mayors and other leaders from 24 cities to share ideas about how to deal with the recession and plan for better futures.
Bozeman told the mayors to establish great spaces like the fountains on the Bremerton waterfront.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination