BREMERTON — Bremerton Mayor Cary Bozeman calls Seattle's downtown waterfront "an insult to American ingenuity."
BREMERTON — Bremerton Mayor Cary Bozeman calls Seattle’s downtown waterfront “an insult to American ingenuity.”
He told a conference of mayors Thursday there are not many great spaces in Seattle. He also suggested planting trees along Aurora Avenue, a busy stretch of mixed businesses, “to block off the visual garbage.”
The Kitsap Sun reports Bozeman had called the session of mayors and other leaders from 24 cities to share ideas about how to deal with the recession and plan for better futures.
Bozeman told the mayors to establish great spaces like the fountains on the Bremerton waterfront.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims