A Victoria's Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
A Victoria’s Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
KIRO reports ( http://bit.ly/106uZ9N) the incident on Saturday morning at the South Hill Mall began when three women entered the story and took 150 bras worth about $8,000.
The manager followed them outside and police say the women attacked her.
The manager was treated at the scene for facial bruising and swelling.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Information from: KIRO-FM, http://mynorthwest.com/