A Victoria's Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
A Victoria’s Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
KIRO reports ( http://bit.ly/106uZ9N) the incident on Saturday morning at the South Hill Mall began when three women entered the story and took 150 bras worth about $8,000.
The manager followed them outside and police say the women attacked her.
The manager was treated at the scene for facial bruising and swelling.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
Most Read Stories
Information from: KIRO-FM, http://mynorthwest.com/