A Victoria's Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
A Victoria’s Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
KIRO reports ( http://bit.ly/106uZ9N) the incident on Saturday morning at the South Hill Mall began when three women entered the story and took 150 bras worth about $8,000.
The manager followed them outside and police say the women attacked her.
The manager was treated at the scene for facial bruising and swelling.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Information from: KIRO-FM, http://mynorthwest.com/