A Victoria's Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
A Victoria’s Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
KIRO reports ( http://bit.ly/106uZ9N) the incident on Saturday morning at the South Hill Mall began when three women entered the story and took 150 bras worth about $8,000.
The manager followed them outside and police say the women attacked her.
The manager was treated at the scene for facial bruising and swelling.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
Information from: KIRO-FM, http://mynorthwest.com/