A Victoria's Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
A Victoria’s Secret store manager was injured when punched in the face by two women and sprayed with an unknown substance by a third.
KIRO reports ( http://bit.ly/106uZ9N) the incident on Saturday morning at the South Hill Mall began when three women entered the story and took 150 bras worth about $8,000.
The manager followed them outside and police say the women attacked her.
The manager was treated at the scene for facial bruising and swelling.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
Most Read Stories
Information from: KIRO-FM, http://mynorthwest.com/