Whatcom County sheriff's deputies believe a man whose body was found in a ditch along the U.S.-Canada border likely slipped or fell into the deep, muddy water.
Whatcom County sheriff’s deputies believe a man whose body was found in a ditch along the U.S.-Canada border likely slipped or fell into the deep, muddy water.
The Bellingham Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1nX7uTb) Canadian border authorities alerted the sheriff’s office Thursday afternoon to the discovery of the body on the U.S. side.
The sheriff’s office says the body appeared to have been in the ditch about two weeks. It is unknown if he was trying to cross into the U.S. or into Canada.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
Most Read Stories
Information from: The Bellingham Herald, http://www.bellinghamherald.com