Whatcom County sheriff's deputies believe a man whose body was found in a ditch along the U.S.-Canada border likely slipped or fell into the deep, muddy water.
Whatcom County sheriff’s deputies believe a man whose body was found in a ditch along the U.S.-Canada border likely slipped or fell into the deep, muddy water.
The Bellingham Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1nX7uTb) Canadian border authorities alerted the sheriff’s office Thursday afternoon to the discovery of the body on the U.S. side.
The sheriff’s office says the body appeared to have been in the ditch about two weeks. It is unknown if he was trying to cross into the U.S. or into Canada.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
Most Read Stories
Information from: The Bellingham Herald, http://www.bellinghamherald.com