A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School.
A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School in Walla Walla.
According to the Rosita’s Restaurant employee who called 9-1-1, a small group of excited people came into the restaurant just before 3 p.m. on Saturday and asked the employee to call police. They said they had found a body in the creek.
Police spent hours Saturday investigating the scene. The identity or circumstances surrounding the death were not released before the paper went to press.
Updates will be posted on union-bulletin.com as they become available.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble