A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School.
A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School in Walla Walla.
According to the Rosita’s Restaurant employee who called 9-1-1, a small group of excited people came into the restaurant just before 3 p.m. on Saturday and asked the employee to call police. They said they had found a body in the creek.
Police spent hours Saturday investigating the scene. The identity or circumstances surrounding the death were not released before the paper went to press.
Updates will be posted on union-bulletin.com as they become available.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game