A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School.
A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School in Walla Walla.
According to the Rosita’s Restaurant employee who called 9-1-1, a small group of excited people came into the restaurant just before 3 p.m. on Saturday and asked the employee to call police. They said they had found a body in the creek.
Police spent hours Saturday investigating the scene. The identity or circumstances surrounding the death were not released before the paper went to press.
Updates will be posted on union-bulletin.com as they become available.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite