A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School.
A body was discovered in Garrison Creek at the 1000 block of Ninth Avenue near the west border of Garrison Middle School in Walla Walla.
According to the Rosita’s Restaurant employee who called 9-1-1, a small group of excited people came into the restaurant just before 3 p.m. on Saturday and asked the employee to call police. They said they had found a body in the creek.
Police spent hours Saturday investigating the scene. The identity or circumstances surrounding the death were not released before the paper went to press.
Updates will be posted on union-bulletin.com as they become available.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law