Jurors heard graphic autopsy testimony Friday at the murder trial of former University of Washington student Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend in Italy.
PERUGIA, Italy — Jurors heard graphic autopsy testimony Friday at the murder trial of former University of Washington student Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend in Italy.
The coroner, Luca Lalli, testified that British student Meredith Kercher died from a stab wound to the neck and may have been raped. She had bruises and cuts on her face, neck, hands and legs.
Knox’s mother, Edda Mellas, says her daughter couldn’t watch video of the autopsy shown in a closed-door session of the trial.
The 21-year-old Seattle woman and Raffaele Sollecito are accused of helping kill Kercher in November 2007 during a sex game.
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Nelson Cruz drives in five, including winning run
- Michael Bennett not expected to attend as Seahawks begin voluntary workouts
Most Read Stories
Another man, Rudy Hermann Guede, was convicted in October and sentenced to 30 years in prison.