Police are searching for an assailant who critically injured a 31-year-old man was who was napping in his Shoreline home Sunday evening.
Shoreline police and King County sheriff’s detectives are looking for a suspect in the beating that left a 36-year-old Shoreline man with serious head injuries. The victim is currently at Harborview Medical Center in critical condition.
The suspect, 23, is a housemate of the victim and a woman who was in the house at the time of the attack.
The injured man was taking a nap on a basement couch late Sunday afternoon when he was hit in the head several times with a table leg. The attack occurred about 6:15 p.m. Sunday. The two were in the basement of their house in the 500 block of Northwest 175th Court.
A motive for the attack is unknown at this time, said police.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
Most Read Stories
The woman, who wasn’t injured, woke to find the man with serious head injuries and called 911
Susan Gilmore: 206-464-2054 or firstname.lastname@example.org