Police are searching for an assailant who critically injured a 31-year-old man was who was napping in his Shoreline home Sunday evening.
Shoreline police and King County sheriff’s detectives are looking for a suspect in the beating that left a 36-year-old Shoreline man with serious head injuries. The victim is currently at Harborview Medical Center in critical condition.
The suspect, 23, is a housemate of the victim and a woman who was in the house at the time of the attack.
The injured man was taking a nap on a basement couch late Sunday afternoon when he was hit in the head several times with a table leg. The attack occurred about 6:15 p.m. Sunday. The two were in the basement of their house in the 500 block of Northwest 175th Court.
A motive for the attack is unknown at this time, said police.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
Most Read Stories
The woman, who wasn’t injured, woke to find the man with serious head injuries and called 911
Susan Gilmore: 206-464-2054 or firstname.lastname@example.org