A Spokane County sheriff's spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
A Spokane County sheriff’s spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
Deputy Craig Chamberlin said Joseph Knop of Medical Lake was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into the Spokane County Jail for investigation of burglary and malicious mischief.
The deputy says several items stolen from the church have been recovered, including electronics and musical instruments.
Detectives said earlier they had found fingerprints and shoe prints at the Lake City Assembly Church. Doors were kicked in and windows were broken.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Seattle council candidate alleges political shakedown by developer