A Spokane County sheriff's spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
A Spokane County sheriff’s spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
Deputy Craig Chamberlin said Joseph Knop of Medical Lake was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into the Spokane County Jail for investigation of burglary and malicious mischief.
The deputy says several items stolen from the church have been recovered, including electronics and musical instruments.
Detectives said earlier they had found fingerprints and shoe prints at the Lake City Assembly Church. Doors were kicked in and windows were broken.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy