A Spokane County sheriff's spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
A Spokane County sheriff’s spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
Deputy Craig Chamberlin said Joseph Knop of Medical Lake was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into the Spokane County Jail for investigation of burglary and malicious mischief.
The deputy says several items stolen from the church have been recovered, including electronics and musical instruments.
Detectives said earlier they had found fingerprints and shoe prints at the Lake City Assembly Church. Doors were kicked in and windows were broken.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Bob Ernst fired after UW women’s rowers ‘lost confidence’ in him, dismissal letter said