A Spokane County sheriff's spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
A Spokane County sheriff’s spokesman says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in vandalism that caused about $50,000 worth of damage to a Medical Lake, Wash., church last weekend.
Deputy Craig Chamberlin said Joseph Knop of Medical Lake was arrested Tuesday evening and booked into the Spokane County Jail for investigation of burglary and malicious mischief.
The deputy says several items stolen from the church have been recovered, including electronics and musical instruments.
Detectives said earlier they had found fingerprints and shoe prints at the Lake City Assembly Church. Doors were kicked in and windows were broken.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit