Seattle police are investigating a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle.
Seattle police were investigating a report of a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle on Monday.
There were multiple injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, sources said. The crash occurred at Sixth Avenue and James Street just before 1 p.m.
James Street was temporarily blocked to all traffic, said Seattle police.
A Seattle Fire Department spokeswoman, reached by phone at the scene, said she didn’t have any detailed information about the injuries.
- Downtown Bothell blaze deals blow to redevelopment efforts VIEW
- Susan Kaufman, owner of restaurants Serafina and Cicchetti, dies at 64
- Seattle rents now growing faster than in any other U.S. city
- Watch: 14-year-old uses drone to chase Camano Island boat thieves, police say WATCH
- Captured: John Reed, on the run since April slaying of Arlington couple