Seattle police are investigating a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle.
Seattle police were investigating a report of a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle on Monday.
There were multiple injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, sources said. The crash occurred at Sixth Avenue and James Street just before 1 p.m.
James Street was temporarily blocked to all traffic, said Seattle police.
A Seattle Fire Department spokeswoman, reached by phone at the scene, said she didn’t have any detailed information about the injuries.
Most Read Stories
- UW Huskies awarded No. 4 seed for College Football Playoff, to play No. 1 Alabama in Peach Bowl
- Once extinct in Washington, fishers return to Mount Rainier
- Seahawks’ Earl Thomas hints at retirement on Twitter after breaking bone in leg vs. Panthers
- Fancy a weekend jaunt? Seattle, Portland booms put I-5 drivers in a jam | FYI Guy
- Three rounds of lowland snow possible, starting Sunday night