Seattle police are investigating a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle.
Seattle police were investigating a report of a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle on Monday.
There were multiple injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, sources said. The crash occurred at Sixth Avenue and James Street just before 1 p.m.
James Street was temporarily blocked to all traffic, said Seattle police.
A Seattle Fire Department spokeswoman, reached by phone at the scene, said she didn’t have any detailed information about the injuries.
- Microsoft draws flak for pushing Windows 10 on PC users
- 3 dead, 1 wounded in Oregon shooting; suspect arrested
- This is how much more you’d have to pay for a home near light rail
- Did Lorenzo Romar, Brandon Roy and UW’s recruiting of the Porter brothers cross the line?
- Seattle-area home prices surge to new high