Sketched Dec. 7, 2016
You can never have enough places to get a warm cup of coffee in Seattle, especially when it’s as cold as it has been this week.
Longtime Seattle barista Celeste Clark has been running her own mobile coffee shop just outside King Street Station since early November. It’s an eye-catching truck, painted in a spicy apple red shade and emblazoned with a playful hand-drawn logo.
Although food trucks have become ubiquitous in Seattle, Celesto Espresso is the first mobile cafe to draw my attention. If you want to check it out, Clark’s cute 1964 Ford van is open for business at this location Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to noon.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Federal judge: ‘The citizens of Seattle are not going to pay blackmail for constitutional policing’
- Storm star Sue Bird says she's gay and opens up about dating Megan Rapinoe WATCH
- '450 square feet of fear': Renter dreads rising cost for Fremont studio apartment | Seattle Sketcher
- Man shot at Seattle's Golden Gardens Park amid apparent gunfight