Sketched Dec. 7, 2016
You can never have enough places to get a warm cup of coffee in Seattle, especially when it’s as cold as it has been this week.
Longtime Seattle barista Celeste Clark has been running her own mobile coffee shop just outside King Street Station since early November. It’s an eye-catching truck, painted in a spicy apple red shade and emblazoned with a playful hand-drawn logo.
Although food trucks have become ubiquitous in Seattle, Celesto Espresso is the first mobile cafe to draw my attention. If you want to check it out, Clark’s cute 1964 Ford van is open for business at this location Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to noon.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Latest study: Seattle’s wage law lifted restaurant pay without shrinking jobs
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- 90 degrees?! Heat wave expected in Seattle this weekend