Sketched Dec. 7, 2016
You can never have enough places to get a warm cup of coffee in Seattle, especially when it’s as cold as it has been this week.
Longtime Seattle barista Celeste Clark has been running her own mobile coffee shop just outside King Street Station since early November. It’s an eye-catching truck, painted in a spicy apple red shade and emblazoned with a playful hand-drawn logo.
Although food trucks have become ubiquitous in Seattle, Celesto Espresso is the first mobile cafe to draw my attention. If you want to check it out, Clark’s cute 1964 Ford van is open for business at this location Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to noon.
Most Read Stories
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- Nathan Hale's Michael Porter Jr. asks for release from Washington
- Rare, often fatal, respiratory disease carried by mice — hantavirus — confirmed in King County
- Washington loses 2017 incoming point guard Blake Harris
- Measles cases in South Lake Union: Were you exposed?