Sketched Dec. 7, 2016
You can never have enough places to get a warm cup of coffee in Seattle, especially when it’s as cold as it has been this week.
Longtime Seattle barista Celeste Clark has been running her own mobile coffee shop just outside King Street Station since early November. It’s an eye-catching truck, painted in a spicy apple red shade and emblazoned with a playful hand-drawn logo.
Although food trucks have become ubiquitous in Seattle, Celesto Espresso is the first mobile cafe to draw my attention. If you want to check it out, Clark’s cute 1964 Ford van is open for business at this location Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to noon.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- UW cornerback Byron Murphy expected to miss 6 weeks with a broken foot