Sketched Dec. 7, 2016
You can never have enough places to get a warm cup of coffee in Seattle, especially when it’s as cold as it has been this week.
Longtime Seattle barista Celeste Clark has been running her own mobile coffee shop just outside King Street Station since early November. It’s an eye-catching truck, painted in a spicy apple red shade and emblazoned with a playful hand-drawn logo.
Although food trucks have become ubiquitous in Seattle, Celesto Espresso is the first mobile cafe to draw my attention. If you want to check it out, Clark’s cute 1964 Ford van is open for business at this location Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to noon.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Seattle area home-price hikes lead the U.S. again; even century-old homes commanding top dollar
- Texas football player’s story prompts probe of Garfield High School recruitment
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks