Eight people were killed in vehicle accidents around the region yesterday, bringing the total for the past five days to 14. • Yesterday, two men...
Eight people were killed in vehicle accidents around the region yesterday, bringing the total for the past five days to 14.
• Yesterday, two men and a woman died in a car crash near Gig Harbor, Pierce County; a 16-year-old Tacoma boy died after he ran a red light in Federal Way; a 29-year-old man died near Ferndale when he crashed through a series of mailboxes and was ejected from his car; and three women were killed on Interstate 90 near Snoqualmie Pass when a falling rock crushed their car.
• Saturday, a man was killed in a head-on collision on Russell Way in Everett.
• Friday, a woman and child died along Interstate 5 near Conway, Skagit County, when the woman’s SUV collided head-on with a car carrying two adults and three children. The woman in the SUV and one child in the other car both died instantly.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
• Thursday, a 32-year-old Redmond man died in a head-on collision near Redmond along Highway 202 while reportedly speeding and passing cars in no-passing zones. Earlier that day, a 22-year-old Enumclaw woman died in a head-on crash on I-5 near Kent.
• Wednesday, a 26-year-old man died in a fiery crash on I-90 when his car collided with a semi-truck and pickup.