Seattle City Light crews have restored power to all but about 715 Seattle residents.
An outage this morning impacted some 7,800 customers from Burien to Eastlake. Those still impacted include customers in Capitol Hill and Eastlake; power is expected to be restored for them by 1:30, according to a City Light Twitter post.
This morning’s outage is impacted 4,089 customers in West Seattle/Burien and 3,758 customers in Capitol Hill/Eastlake. The West Seattle-area residents had their power restored just before 8 a.m.
Seattle police say that police officers and parking enforcement officers are helping control traffic at the busiest intersections.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
“Treat every intersection like a four-way stop,” advised Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson.
City light crews are out there working on the problems.