Seattle City Light crews have restored power to all but about 715 Seattle residents.
An outage this morning impacted some 7,800 customers from Burien to Eastlake. Those still impacted include customers in Capitol Hill and Eastlake; power is expected to be restored for them by 1:30, according to a City Light Twitter post.
This morning’s outage is impacted 4,089 customers in West Seattle/Burien and 3,758 customers in Capitol Hill/Eastlake. The West Seattle-area residents had their power restored just before 8 a.m.
Seattle police say that police officers and parking enforcement officers are helping control traffic at the busiest intersections.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
Most Read Stories
“Treat every intersection like a four-way stop,” advised Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson.
City light crews are out there working on the problems.