Seattle City Light crews have restored power to all but about 715 Seattle residents.
An outage this morning impacted some 7,800 customers from Burien to Eastlake. Those still impacted include customers in Capitol Hill and Eastlake; power is expected to be restored for them by 1:30, according to a City Light Twitter post.
This morning’s outage is impacted 4,089 customers in West Seattle/Burien and 3,758 customers in Capitol Hill/Eastlake. The West Seattle-area residents had their power restored just before 8 a.m.
Seattle police say that police officers and parking enforcement officers are helping control traffic at the busiest intersections.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
Most Read Stories
“Treat every intersection like a four-way stop,” advised Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson.
City light crews are out there working on the problems.