Seattle City Light crews have restored power to all but about 715 Seattle residents.
An outage this morning impacted some 7,800 customers from Burien to Eastlake. Those still impacted include customers in Capitol Hill and Eastlake; power is expected to be restored for them by 1:30, according to a City Light Twitter post.
This morning’s outage is impacted 4,089 customers in West Seattle/Burien and 3,758 customers in Capitol Hill/Eastlake. The West Seattle-area residents had their power restored just before 8 a.m.
Seattle police say that police officers and parking enforcement officers are helping control traffic at the busiest intersections.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
“Treat every intersection like a four-way stop,” advised Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson.
City light crews are out there working on the problems.