Detectives believe the victims knew the person who killed them, and a person of interest has been identified.
Police are investigating the deaths of two men Sunday in southwest Washington.
The Vancouver Police Department said officers were dispatched to a northeast Vancouver neighborhood late Sunday afternoon on a report of shots fired.
When officers arrived, they found the two men dead, police said in a statement.
Police spokeswoman Kim Kapp said Monday that no arrests have been made, but a person of interest has been identified. She says detectives believe the victims knew the person who killed them.
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Thanks to Amazon, Seattle is now America’s biggest company town
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- Amazon’s new Bellevue bookstore shows brick-and-mortar ramp-up