Detectives believe the victims knew the person who killed them, and a person of interest has been identified.
Police are investigating the deaths of two men Sunday in southwest Washington.
The Vancouver Police Department said officers were dispatched to a northeast Vancouver neighborhood late Sunday afternoon on a report of shots fired.
When officers arrived, they found the two men dead, police said in a statement.
Police spokeswoman Kim Kapp said Monday that no arrests have been made, but a person of interest has been identified. She says detectives believe the victims knew the person who killed them.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Highway 99 tolling: Here's how much you could pay, according to new analysis
- Offer help to daughter every which way; it may build a bond | Dear Carolyn