Relatives found the two people dead around 3 p.m., according to police. This post will be updated.

Share story

Authorities are investigating whether two people found dead in a Renton home died of carbon-monoxide poisoning, according to Renton police.

Relatives found the two in a home in the 500 block of Seneca Avenue Northwest around 3 p.m., police said.

Emergency responders detected an “elevated level” of carbon monoxide when they entered, according to a police news release. Now investigators are working to determine if the chemical was the cause of death.

No other details were immediately available.

This post will be updated.

Custom-curated news highlights, delivered weekday mornings.