The King County medical examiner's office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The King County medical examiner’s office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The office said Tuesday that 23-year-old Ceasar Valdovinos died of a gunshot wound. His manner of death was ruled a homicide.
The identities of the others have not been released.
Police say a 27-year-old gunman fatally shot his live-in girlfriend at an apartment in Federal Way south of Seattle then killed three men, including a 62-year-old neighbor who told others to call 911 and retreated inside his unit before the gunman blasted open the door with a shotgun and opened fire.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Responding officers shot and killed the gunman in a parking lot.