The King County medical examiner's office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The King County medical examiner’s office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The office said Tuesday that 23-year-old Ceasar Valdovinos died of a gunshot wound. His manner of death was ruled a homicide.
The identities of the others have not been released.
Police say a 27-year-old gunman fatally shot his live-in girlfriend at an apartment in Federal Way south of Seattle then killed three men, including a 62-year-old neighbor who told others to call 911 and retreated inside his unit before the gunman blasted open the door with a shotgun and opened fire.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories
Responding officers shot and killed the gunman in a parking lot.