The King County medical examiner's office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The King County medical examiner’s office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The office said Tuesday that 23-year-old Ceasar Valdovinos died of a gunshot wound. His manner of death was ruled a homicide.
The identities of the others have not been released.
Police say a 27-year-old gunman fatally shot his live-in girlfriend at an apartment in Federal Way south of Seattle then killed three men, including a 62-year-old neighbor who told others to call 911 and retreated inside his unit before the gunman blasted open the door with a shotgun and opened fire.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
Most Read Stories
Responding officers shot and killed the gunman in a parking lot.