The King County medical examiner's office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The King County medical examiner’s office has identified one of four people who were fatally shot by a gunman in Federal Way late Sunday.
The office said Tuesday that 23-year-old Ceasar Valdovinos died of a gunshot wound. His manner of death was ruled a homicide.
The identities of the others have not been released.
Police say a 27-year-old gunman fatally shot his live-in girlfriend at an apartment in Federal Way south of Seattle then killed three men, including a 62-year-old neighbor who told others to call 911 and retreated inside his unit before the gunman blasted open the door with a shotgun and opened fire.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Responding officers shot and killed the gunman in a parking lot.