A man is dead and two women are hospitalized after an accident on Highway 99 in Federal Way Monday evening.
A high-speed police chase Monday evening in Federal Way ended when a suspected drunk-driver T-boned another car, killing the male driver.
Both the female suspect and a female passenger in the man’s car were hospitalized and in serious condition Monday evening.
According to information from the Federal Way police, a 911 call came in at about 6:30 p.m. about a reckless driver near Pacific Highway and 356th Street.
Using emergency lights and siren, officers tried to stop the vehicle, a late-model Honda, which was being driven by a woman estimated to be 40 years old. Police said the woman sped away and police gave chase.
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- 1,000 flee homes as wildfire quickly spreads in Wenatchee
Most Read Stories
At Highway 99 and Porter Way, in the town of Milton, the Honda crashed into the other vehicle . The woman passenger in the car was taken to Madigan Hospital in serious condition, police said.
The woman driving the Honda was taken to St. Joseph hospital in serious condition, police said.
Highway 99 at Porter Way was closed in both directions while police investigated. Federal Way police said the Washington State Patrol is investigating the collision as a criminal matter.