Bills in Olympia would exempt the Western Hockey League and its young players from labor laws that the league is under investigation for violating.
- Big, diverse slate of candidates runs in city’s first vote by district
- Explore this: Seattle’s new political district map | FYI Guy
- Patients fear medical pot may not fare well with new rules
- Widow sues Virginia Mason; hospital begins notifying ‘superbug’ victims
- Seattle School Board hints it needs time to weigh halting tests
- Labor board orders vote count in Seattle U. union election
“I've always heard that lawyers charge an arm and a leg, but geez, this is ridiculous.”
Comment by Yogafan on Florida man brings neighbor’s body to lawyer’s office
Police believe stolen items found in a Burien home Thursday morning were taken during a string of burglaries in North Seattle, Queen Anne and Magnolia.
Local News Photo Galleries
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative