Bills in Olympia would exempt the Western Hockey League and its young players from labor laws that the league is under investigation for violating.
- Big, diverse slate of candidates runs in city’s first vote by district
- Explore this: Seattle’s new political district map | FYI Guy
- Patients fear medical pot may not fare well with new rules
- Widow sues Virginia Mason; hospital begins notifying ‘superbug’ victims
- Seattle School Board hints it needs time to weigh halting tests
- Labor board orders vote count in Seattle U. union election
“Washington has the nation's best protection against predatory lending. We should hold it up as a model rather than allowing it to be watered down.”
Comment by Sea68 on Moneytree leads push to loosen state’s payday-lending law
The search turned up 17½ pounds of drugs and more than $400,000 in cash. Two people were arrested.