Seattle is offering the Czech company supplying the train cars new financial incentives and penalties to finally get the line running by summer.
- State House approves $12 minimum wage
- Highline won’t stagger school schedules just yet
- Man jailed after yelling homophobic slurs in Capitol Hill store
- ‘Abundant March sunshine’ likely to keep Seattle dry into next week
- How not to text a cop: ‘I got an ounce’
- Man accused of murder in Ohio arrested in Spokane
- Federal marijuana trial in Spokane nearing end
“A nice man, a great life, a short life; gone at a place that he loved. Condolences to his wife, children and extended family members. ”
Comment by Sconset Man on UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Michael Stanley, a 49-year-old U.S. citizen, was charged Monday with first-degree burglary with sexual motivation and second-degree rape in connection with an attack on a 69-year-old woman for whom he had done landscaping work last year.