There’s more to Seattle City Councilmember Kshama Sawant than her militant image suggests, but that image has helped the self-proclaimed socialist quickly gain influence in local politics.
- Seattle Police Chief O’Toole aims to re-energize department
- City trying to get First Hill Streetcar moving
- Light rail takes heavy lifting
- Reports: Retired Seattle fire chief in line for D.C. job
- Fans still reeling from Super Bowl ticket nightmare
- Hopes for vineyard-like pot tours could be too high
“Sad. A reminder that sooner or later we're all redshirts.”
Comment by kayak49 on Leonard Nimoy, world famous as Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek’, dies
Local News Photo Galleries
Local News Video
A state-licensed recreational marijuana store is open in Parkland — despite an official ban on the businesses in greater Pierce County.