Seattle Mayor Ed Murray wanted the Woodland Park Zoo’s two elephants to go to a sanctuary. But he says he can’t stop the zoo from sending them to a zoo in Oklahoma.
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state’s payday-lending law
- WSU study: Emotional pitch to vaccine skeptics may backfire
- Casa Latina to screen workers after laborer is accused of rape
- Highline won’t stagger school schedules just yet
- Boost in minimum wage to $12 wins backing in state House
- ‘Abundant March sunshine’ likely to keep Seattle dry into next week
- Lawsuit: 100,000 Washington chickens died when alarm failed
“Washington has the nation's best protection against predatory lending. We should hold it up as a model rather than allowing it to be watered down.”
Comment by Sea68 on Moneytree leads push to loosen state’s payday-lending law
A man pulled a woman from her car Wednesday morning near Lynnwood and drove off, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said.