Ballots will be accepted until 8 p.m. in the following locations in King and Snohomish counties.
If you’d rather not pay postage and mail in your ballot, you can take it to a drop box. Ballots will be accepted until 8 p.m. in the following locations in King and Snohomish counties:
• Crossroads Shopping Center south entrance, 15600 N.E. Eighth St., Bellevue
• Federal Way City Hall, 33325 Eighth Ave. S.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
Most Read Stories
• Issaquah City Hall, 130 E. Sunset Way
• Regional Justice Center, 401 Fourth Ave. N., Kent
• Lake Forest Park City Hall, 17425 Ballinger Way N.E.
• Redmond City Hall, 15670 N.E. 85th St.
• Earlington Business Center, 919 S.W. Grady Way, Renton
• King County Elections, 9010 East Marginal Way S., Tukwila
• King County Administration Building, 500 Fourth Ave., Seattle
• University District, corner of Northeast 50th Street and University Way Northeast, Seattle
• Ballard Branch Library, 5614 22nd Ave. N.W., Seattle
• Arlington Sno-Isle Library, 135 N. Washington Ave.
• Edmonds Sno-Isle Library, 650 Main St.
• Everett Courthouse campus, Rockefeller Avenue and Wall Street
• Lynnwood Sno-Isle Library, 19200 44th Ave. W.
• Marysville Sno-Isle Library, 6120 Grove St.
• Traffic island at Mill Creek Post Office, 159th Place Southeast
• Monroe Sno-Isle Library, 1070 Village Way
• Mukilteo Sno-Isle Library, 4675 Harbour Pointe Blvd.
• Snohomish Sno-Isle Library, 311 Maple Ave.