In his first public comments since his Election Day defeat, Mitt Romney is criticizing President Barack Obama for "berating Republicans" instead of leading.
In his first public comments since his Election Day defeat, Mitt Romney is criticizing President Barack Obama for “berating Republicans” instead of leading.
The former Republican presidential nominee tells Fox News that Washington’s latest budget battle wasn’t “a success” for the president.
Obama rallied against a series of deep federal spending cuts but couldn’t convince Congress to adopt an alternative. The cuts begin to take effect Friday.
In an interview scheduled to air Friday evening, Romney says Obama has been, quote, “berating Republicans and blaming and pointing.” The former Massachusetts governor calls on the president to instead, quote, “lead the nation and to bring Republicans and Democrats together.”
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Romney says it’s a job only Obama can do.
Romney has been living in seclusion in California since November.