President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter's dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter’s dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
The White House said 11-year-old Sasha performed during a recital Saturday evening at the Music Center at Strathmore.
Located in North Bethesda, Md., about a half-mile outside the Capital Beltway, Strathmore is a nonprofit arts center that hosts events and classes.
Obama returned to the White House about an hour after arriving at the arts center.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks