President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter's dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter’s dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
The White House said 11-year-old Sasha performed during a recital Saturday evening at the Music Center at Strathmore.
Located in North Bethesda, Md., about a half-mile outside the Capital Beltway, Strathmore is a nonprofit arts center that hosts events and classes.
Obama returned to the White House about an hour after arriving at the arts center.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft