President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter's dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter’s dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
The White House said 11-year-old Sasha performed during a recital Saturday evening at the Music Center at Strathmore.
Located in North Bethesda, Md., about a half-mile outside the Capital Beltway, Strathmore is a nonprofit arts center that hosts events and classes.
Obama returned to the White House about an hour after arriving at the arts center.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind