President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter's dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter’s dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
The White House said 11-year-old Sasha performed during a recital Saturday evening at the Music Center at Strathmore.
Located in North Bethesda, Md., about a half-mile outside the Capital Beltway, Strathmore is a nonprofit arts center that hosts events and classes.
Obama returned to the White House about an hour after arriving at the arts center.
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings