President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter's dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
President Barack Obama has attended his youngest daughter’s dance recital at an arts center in suburban Maryland.
The White House said 11-year-old Sasha performed during a recital Saturday evening at the Music Center at Strathmore.
Located in North Bethesda, Md., about a half-mile outside the Capital Beltway, Strathmore is a nonprofit arts center that hosts events and classes.
Obama returned to the White House about an hour after arriving at the arts center.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle