A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program have ended.
A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program have ended.
It was not immediately clear what, if anything, was resolved in during the two days of negotiations that ended Wednesday.
But Iranian state TV reported that technical experts for each side will meet in Istanbul in coming weeks to discuss the latest proposals.
Iran’s top negotiator, Saeed Jalili, and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton were expected to talk to reporters later.
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- 10 brand-new Seattle restaurants (and two sad goodbyes)
- CEO Howard Lincoln leaving Mariners with ‘a few regrets’
- Bellevue football report: Coaches violated rules for years, district obstructed investigation
- Former Cal coach Jeff Tedford eyeing UW as a possible comeback to college coaching
Most Read Stories
The Western official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.