A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program have ended.
A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program have ended.
It was not immediately clear what, if anything, was resolved in during the two days of negotiations that ended Wednesday.
But Iranian state TV reported that technical experts for each side will meet in Istanbul in coming weeks to discuss the latest proposals.
Iran’s top negotiator, Saeed Jalili, and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton were expected to talk to reporters later.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Seattle council candidate alleges political shakedown by developer
Most Read Stories
The Western official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.