A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program have ended.
A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program have ended.
It was not immediately clear what, if anything, was resolved in during the two days of negotiations that ended Wednesday.
But Iranian state TV reported that technical experts for each side will meet in Istanbul in coming weeks to discuss the latest proposals.
Iran’s top negotiator, Saeed Jalili, and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton were expected to talk to reporters later.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
Most Read Stories
The Western official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.