A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program have ended.
A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program have ended.
It was not immediately clear what, if anything, was resolved in during the two days of negotiations that ended Wednesday.
But Iranian state TV reported that technical experts for each side will meet in Istanbul in coming weeks to discuss the latest proposals.
Iran’s top negotiator, Saeed Jalili, and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton were expected to talk to reporters later.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
Most Read Stories
The Western official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.