A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program have ended.
A Western official says the latest round of talks between world powers and Iran over Tehran’s nuclear program have ended.
It was not immediately clear what, if anything, was resolved in during the two days of negotiations that ended Wednesday.
But Iranian state TV reported that technical experts for each side will meet in Istanbul in coming weeks to discuss the latest proposals.
Iran’s top negotiator, Saeed Jalili, and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton were expected to talk to reporters later.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
Most Read Stories
The Western official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media.