Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she's tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she’s tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS’ “Face the Nation” that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks “we ought to give her a chance to organize her life and decide what she wants to do.”
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, “I’m for her, first, last and always.”
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver
Most Read Stories
But Bill Clinton also says, “I have no earthly idea what she’ll decide to do.”
She did run in 2008 but lost the nomination to Barack Obama.