Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she's tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she’s tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS’ “Face the Nation” that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks “we ought to give her a chance to organize her life and decide what she wants to do.”
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, “I’m for her, first, last and always.”
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- SEC adds millions to developer’s alleged fraud in Seattle
Most Read Stories
But Bill Clinton also says, “I have no earthly idea what she’ll decide to do.”
She did run in 2008 but lost the nomination to Barack Obama.