Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she's tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
Bill Clinton says Hillary Rodham Clinton is qualified to be president, but he says she’s tired after serving as secretary of state and he has no idea what she may do.
The former president tells CBS’ “Face the Nation” that she wants to take some time off and may write a book.
Bill Clinton thinks “we ought to give her a chance to organize her life and decide what she wants to do.”
He says Hillary Clinton is among a lot of qualified Democrats who could run and that whatever she wants to do, “I’m for her, first, last and always.”
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Explore this: How fast is your neighborhood densifying?
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- David Goldberg, husband of Sheryl Sandberg, dies at 47
Most Read Stories
But Bill Clinton also says, “I have no earthly idea what she’ll decide to do.”
She did run in 2008 but lost the nomination to Barack Obama.