Another oops for Vice President Joe Biden. He's mistakenly referred to "President Clinton" instead of "President Obama."
Another oops for Vice President Joe Biden. He’s mistakenly referred to “President Clinton” instead of “President Obama.”
Biden told a crowd of 1,200 people at Lakewood High School Sunday that a Republican ad claiming Jeep will move jobs out of Ohio was “pernicious,” and a sign that GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney is desperate to win the state.
Biden says the ad claims “President Clinton bankrupted Chrysler so that Italians could buy it to ship jobs overseas to China.”
Biden recently referred to Virginia’s Democratic Senate candidate Tim Kaine as “Tom” and complained to an Ohio audience about TV ads “here in Iowa.”
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
Biden, who is known for going off script, did not correct himself on Sunday and the crowd at the high school outside Cleveland appeared not to notice.