“No museum, anywhere, has ever faced a restoration project of this magnitude,” Museum of Flight curator Dan Hagedorn says of the historic plane.
- Spirit + Bitter + Sweet = Negroni: You can make it many ways | Taste
- Run like a pro: Here’s a workout from the Brooks Beasts | Fit for Life
- Here’s what makes a Northwest garden magazine-worthy | The Natural Gardener
- Seattle architect William Boone’s fine home, ca. 1890 | Now & Then
- Walk through our winter wonderlands with snowshoes | Fit for Life
More Pacific NW:
Red Mountain is Washington’s smallest and undeniably most important wine-growing region, this small ridge on the eastern edge of the Yakima Valley.
This home of light and views, designed by architect Chris Serra, was built on a supertight budget. But the couple would not scrimp on windows or cabinets. Joel Bell joked to his wife, “30 feet of vinyl windows would cause erectile dysfunction.” Theirs are aluminum-clad wood.
Fit for Life
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says