YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, Wyo. — Visitors will be able to travel through the east, west and north entrances to Yellowstone National Park on Friday.
Park officials say many popular park destinations including Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Norris Geyser Basin and Fishing Bridge will be open.
Entrances to Grant Village, West Thumb Junction and Craig Pass to Old Faithful are set to open May 9 if weather cooperates.
Park officials say visitor services will be very limited during the next few weeks.
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
The road from the north entrance to the northeast entrance remains open all year.