YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, Wyo. — Visitors will be able to travel through the east, west and north entrances to Yellowstone National Park on Friday.
Park officials say many popular park destinations including Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Norris Geyser Basin and Fishing Bridge will be open.
Entrances to Grant Village, West Thumb Junction and Craig Pass to Old Faithful are set to open May 9 if weather cooperates.
Park officials say visitor services will be very limited during the next few weeks.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- 'Hero' teacher tackles shooter at North Thurston High School
- Man arrested for carrying golf club sues city, Seattle cop
- Jernard Jarreau leaving Washington
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
Most Read Stories
The road from the north entrance to the northeast entrance remains open all year.