YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, Wyo. — Visitors will be able to travel through the east, west and north entrances to Yellowstone National Park on Friday.
Park officials say many popular park destinations including Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Norris Geyser Basin and Fishing Bridge will be open.
Entrances to Grant Village, West Thumb Junction and Craig Pass to Old Faithful are set to open May 9 if weather cooperates.
Park officials say visitor services will be very limited during the next few weeks.
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Sister-in-law didn’t appreciate delivery support
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- 2 killed in drive-by shooting on I-5 in Mount Vernon
Most Read Stories
The road from the north entrance to the northeast entrance remains open all year.