What's your favorite ice-cream stop? (And tell us all your favorite flavor)
When it’s hot, ice cream is cool.
Whether you’re on the road home from a mountain hike or spending Saturday at a favorite festival, the frozen combo of cream, sugar and flavors that tempt a parched tongue can be just the thing to soothe.
But the choices are ever-growing. So help us all out:
Tell us where to go, whether it’s for your old favorite soft-serve from a 1950s drive-in on the way to Stevens Pass, or a new artisanal ice creamery with fig-julep gelato on Bainbridge Island.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
Most Read Stories
And share the biggest secret:
Your favorite flavor.
Tell us yours, find out theirs in the comments below.