What's your favorite ice-cream stop? (And tell us all your favorite flavor)
When it’s hot, ice cream is cool.
Whether you’re on the road home from a mountain hike or spending Saturday at a favorite festival, the frozen combo of cream, sugar and flavors that tempt a parched tongue can be just the thing to soothe.
But the choices are ever-growing. So help us all out:
Tell us where to go, whether it’s for your old favorite soft-serve from a 1950s drive-in on the way to Stevens Pass, or a new artisanal ice creamery with fig-julep gelato on Bainbridge Island.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
Most Read Stories
And share the biggest secret:
Your favorite flavor.
Tell us yours, find out theirs in the comments below.