What's your favorite ice-cream stop? (And tell us all your favorite flavor)
When it’s hot, ice cream is cool.
Whether you’re on the road home from a mountain hike or spending Saturday at a favorite festival, the frozen combo of cream, sugar and flavors that tempt a parched tongue can be just the thing to soothe.
But the choices are ever-growing. So help us all out:
Tell us where to go, whether it’s for your old favorite soft-serve from a 1950s drive-in on the way to Stevens Pass, or a new artisanal ice creamery with fig-julep gelato on Bainbridge Island.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Queen Anne apartments -- at half the usual cost
- Bing no longer a search-engine blip
Most Read Stories
And share the biggest secret:
Your favorite flavor.
Tell us yours, find out theirs in the comments below.