Photographer: Kelwin Milici, Mukilteo
Photo taken: Nov. 24, Mukilteo ferry dock
Photographer’s Description: “It was a wonderful foggy morning. I shot this photo as the ferry Kittitas came in from Whidbey Island. Shot with a Nikon D300.”
Expert says: “The ferry coming through the fog is very ghostlike. Good job on exposing correctly, which can sometimes be difficult in fog. I like the lone person standing on the dock looking as the ferry comes in — adding to the grim feeling.”
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Explore this: How fast is your neighborhood densifying?
- Washington star Nigel Williams-Goss transfers to Gonzaga
Most Read Stories
— Katie Greene, Seattle Times photo staff
Share your recent photo from around the Northwest. Submit online at seattletimes.com/northwestphotos. Link here to an online gallery of other Reader’s Lens photos. We judge the best and award a prize every December. Look for this year’s awards in the print edition of The Seattle Times on Dec. 23.