Planning ahead for events beyond Seattle
Chamber Music Festival, through June 28, Walla Walla. wwcmf.org/2014/home.html.
Wenatchee River Bluegrass Festival, June 20-22, Wenatchee. cashmerecoffeehouse.com/wrbfest.htm.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
Most Read Stories
Gorge Blues & Brews Festival, June 20-21, Stevenson. gorgebluesandbrews.com.
Taste of Tacoma, June 27-29, Tacoma. tasteoftacoma.com/.
Sand and Sawdust Festival, June 27-29, Ocean Shores. oceanshoresact.com.
Darrington Bluegrass Festival, July 18-20, Darrington. darringtonbluegrass.com.
Cannon Beach Sand Castle Contest, June 21, Cannon Beach. 503-436-2623.
Eastern Oregon Beer Festival, June 21, La Grande. 541-963-1223 or eobeerfest.org.
Lincoln City Summer Kite Festival, June 28-20, Lincoln City. 800-452-2151 or oregoncoast.org.
World Beat Festival, June 28-29, Salem, 503-581-2004 or worldbeatfestival.org.
National Oldtime Fiddlers Contest and Festival, June 16-21, Weiser. fiddlecontest.org.
Boise Music Festival, June 28, Boise. boisemusicfestival.com.
Rio Tinto Alcan Dragon Boat Festival, June 20-22, Vancouver. 604-688-2382 or dragonboatbc.ca.
Pemberton Music Festival, July 16-20, Pemberton. pembertonmusicfestival.com.
Send listings at least a month in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Travel Calendar, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.