A roundup of coming events all over Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia.
“Beside the Big River: Images and Art of the Mid-Columbia Indians,” March 15-May 28, Maryhill Museum of Art, Maryhill, Klickitat County. 509-773-3733 or www.maryhillmuseum.org.
Peninsula Quilt Guild Show, March 16-18, Ilwaco. 800-451-2542 or www.funbeach.com.
Wenatchee Wine Week, March 19-24, Wenatchee. 509-669-5808 or www.wenatcheewines.com.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
Razor Clam Festival, March 24, Ocean Shores. 360-289-2451 or www.oceanshores.org.
Chelan Nouveau, April 14-15, 21-22, Lake Chelan. www.lakechelanwinevalley.com.
Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, April 26-May 6, Wenatchee. www.appleblossom.org.
Pouring at the Coast Craft Beer Festival, March 16-17, Seaside. www.seasidechamber.com.
North Willamette Wine Trail Weekend, March 31-April 1, Hillsboro. 503-941-0609 or www.northwillamettevintners.org.
The Oregon Garden Brewfest, April 27-28, Silverton. www.oregongardenbrewfest.blogspot.com.
Astoria-Warrenton Crab, Seafood and Wine Festival, April 27-29, Astoria. 800-875-6807 or www.oldoregon.com.
Magic Valley Gem Show, March 12-13, Filer. 208-944-9212 or www.magicvalleygemclub.org.
Treefort Music Festival, March 22-25, Boise. 208-462-0256 or www.treefortmusicfest.com.
Boise Flower and Garden Show, March 23-25, Boise. 503-335-3336 or www.gardenshowboise.com.
Legendary Fire and Ice Show, Sundays through April 8, Whistler. www.whistler.com.
“Chátwilh: The Craft and Culture of the Squamish Canoe,” through May 21, Vancouver Maritime Museum. www.vancouvermaritimemuseum.com.
Pacific Rim Whale Festival, March 17-25, Tofino and Ucluelet. www.pacificrimwhalefestival.com.
• Washington, 866-964-8913, Ext. 3249, or
• Oregon, 800-547-7842 or traveloregon.com
• Idaho, 800-635-7820 or visitid.org
• British Columbia, 800-435-5622 or hellobc.com
Send calendar items at least a month in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Travel Calendar, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.