Here’s to making the best of 2013.
Let’s dispense with New Year’s resolutions and engage in some wishful thinking for the Puget Sound and Washington.
With Jan. 1 more than a week off, we’re asking our readers: What headlines would you like to see in 2013?
We’ll print the best reader headlines in The Seattle Times opinion section on New Year’s Day, along with a few of our own.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
To submit your headline suggestion, fill out the form below or post your headline on Twitter. Please include “@seatimesopinion” and “#2013heads” in your tweet.
The deadline to submit is 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 28.