Here’s to making the best of 2013.
Let’s dispense with New Year’s resolutions and engage in some wishful thinking for the Puget Sound and Washington.
With Jan. 1 more than a week off, we’re asking our readers: What headlines would you like to see in 2013?
We’ll print the best reader headlines in The Seattle Times opinion section on New Year’s Day, along with a few of our own.
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
To submit your headline suggestion, fill out the form below or post your headline on Twitter. Please include “@seatimesopinion” and “#2013heads” in your tweet.
The deadline to submit is 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 28.