Here’s to making the best of 2013.
Let’s dispense with New Year’s resolutions and engage in some wishful thinking for the Puget Sound and Washington.
With Jan. 1 more than a week off, we’re asking our readers: What headlines would you like to see in 2013?
We’ll print the best reader headlines in The Seattle Times opinion section on New Year’s Day, along with a few of our own.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
Most Read Stories
To submit your headline suggestion, fill out the form below or post your headline on Twitter. Please include “@seatimesopinion” and “#2013heads” in your tweet.
The deadline to submit is 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 28.