Here’s to making the best of 2013.
Let’s dispense with New Year’s resolutions and engage in some wishful thinking for the Puget Sound and Washington.
With Jan. 1 more than a week off, we’re asking our readers: What headlines would you like to see in 2013?
We’ll print the best reader headlines in The Seattle Times opinion section on New Year’s Day, along with a few of our own.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
To submit your headline suggestion, fill out the form below or post your headline on Twitter. Please include “@seatimesopinion” and “#2013heads” in your tweet.
The deadline to submit is 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 28.