Here’s to making the best of 2013.
Let’s dispense with New Year’s resolutions and engage in some wishful thinking for the Puget Sound and Washington.
With Jan. 1 more than a week off, we’re asking our readers: What headlines would you like to see in 2013?
We’ll print the best reader headlines in The Seattle Times opinion section on New Year’s Day, along with a few of our own.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
Most Read Stories
To submit your headline suggestion, fill out the form below or post your headline on Twitter. Please include “@seatimesopinion” and “#2013heads” in your tweet.
The deadline to submit is 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 28.