Of the main daily newspapers that have endorsed for governor, Washington state Attorney General Rob McKenna, the Republican, has received endorsements from all nine.
Interestingly, two so far have also endorsed Democratic President Barack Obama in his bid for re-election — The Seattle Times and The Herald of Everett. Only The Columbian of Vancouver has endorsed Mitt Romney for president, so far.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says
Most Read Stories
The Columbian, Vancouver
Update: Add one more that published today.
The Daily News, Longview