Do you support same-sex marriage? Join The Seattle Times editorial board’s social media campaign to approve Referendum 74 on the Nov. 6 ballot.
If you didn’t get the sign In your Seattle Times newspaper on Sept. 16, click on the image below to print one out:
Take a photo of you, your partner or your family holding this sign and share it on Twitter
or Instagram with the hashtag #IDo74. You can also email the photo to email@example.com.
Please include names of the people in the photo. By sharing your photo, you give The Seattle Times permission to publish the photo in print and online.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
See more photos at seati.ms/ido74.
Want to show your support on Facebook? Go to our Seattle Times Opinion Facebook page and download a cover and profile picture to show your support on your Facebook page.
Here is our editorial board showing its support.
Publisher Frank Blethen, holding sign, and editorial board members, left to right, Thanh Tan, Kate Riley, Lynne K. Varner, Lance Dickie, Bruce Ramsey and Sharon Pian Chan. (Ellen Banner / The Seattle Times)