Do you support same-sex marriage? Join The Seattle Times editorial board’s social media campaign to approve Referendum 74 on the Nov. 6 ballot.
If you didn’t get the sign In your Seattle Times newspaper on Sept. 16, click on the image below to print one out:
Take a photo of you, your partner or your family holding this sign and share it on Twitter
or Instagram with the hashtag #IDo74. You can also email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include names of the people in the photo. By sharing your photo, you give The Seattle Times permission to publish the photo in print and online.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Injured Evergreen football player dies at Harborview
Most Read Stories
See more photos at seati.ms/ido74.
Want to show your support on Facebook? Go to our Seattle Times Opinion Facebook page and download a cover and profile picture to show your support on your Facebook page.
Here is our editorial board showing its support.
Publisher Frank Blethen, holding sign, and editorial board members, left to right, Thanh Tan, Kate Riley, Lynne K. Varner, Lance Dickie, Bruce Ramsey and Sharon Pian Chan. (Ellen Banner / The Seattle Times)