Should Washington state require ballots to be received by Election Day?
Our Friday editorial says we should, and the long wait for results after the Nov. 6 election shows it. I blogged about the fail whale at King County Elections on Wednesday night. And the news side has a story Friday about why it’s taking so long to get election results from King County.
What do you think? Let us know in the poll below.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, playoffs hopes are back after they slam door on the Pittsburgh Steelers