Should Washington state require ballots to be received by Election Day?
Our Friday editorial says we should, and the long wait for results after the Nov. 6 election shows it. I blogged about the fail whale at King County Elections on Wednesday night. And the news side has a story Friday about why it’s taking so long to get election results from King County.
What do you think? Let us know in the poll below.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- How Evergreen State prof guided Supreme Court on gay marriage