Should Washington state require ballots to be received by Election Day?
Our Friday editorial says we should, and the long wait for results after the Nov. 6 election shows it. I blogged about the fail whale at King County Elections on Wednesday night. And the news side has a story Friday about why it’s taking so long to get election results from King County.
What do you think? Let us know in the poll below.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community