Should Washington state require ballots to be received by Election Day?
Our Friday editorial says we should, and the long wait for results after the Nov. 6 election shows it. I blogged about the fail whale at King County Elections on Wednesday night. And the news side has a story Friday about why it’s taking so long to get election results from King County.
What do you think? Let us know in the poll below.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays