Should Washington state require ballots to be received by Election Day?
Our Friday editorial says we should, and the long wait for results after the Nov. 6 election shows it. I blogged about the fail whale at King County Elections on Wednesday night. And the news side has a story Friday about why it’s taking so long to get election results from King County.
What do you think? Let us know in the poll below.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit