Rob McKenna and Jay Inslee squared off in the first Washington debate on Tuesday. Both are seeing the governor’s seat for our state. Here is the news coverage from The Seattle Times.
Did you watch it? Who do you think won? Let us know in the poll below.
We are prepping for our endorsement meeting with them on June 26 and we’re taking your questions for the candidates here. We have endorse them both in the past — McKenna for his current position as attorney general and Inslee for the 1st Congressional District seat.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite