In exposing the questionable practices of certain doctors and administrators at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute, you have indirectly and unfairly diminished the professional reputations of all staff who work at the Cherry Hill campus.
I am a patient of an excellent cardiologist (and his PA), as well as a wonderful physical therapist, at that institution, and the quality of their care is exemplary.
I am sure that the vast majority of professionals there are equally good at what they do, and they do not deserve to be “guilty by association.”
I think you owe them an apology.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- No. 7 UW Huskies at Colorado: Time, TV, radio, stream, preview
Robert Knudson, M.D., Seattle