In exposing the questionable practices of certain doctors and administrators at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute, you have indirectly and unfairly diminished the professional reputations of all staff who work at the Cherry Hill campus.
I am a patient of an excellent cardiologist (and his PA), as well as a wonderful physical therapist, at that institution, and the quality of their care is exemplary.
I am sure that the vast majority of professionals there are equally good at what they do, and they do not deserve to be “guilty by association.”
I think you owe them an apology.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Why watermelon is good for you
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Distracted-driving law in full effect for Monday morning commute
- Woman, 71, and terrier-Chihuahua named Yoda rescued after nearly week in Olympic National Park
Robert Knudson, M.D., Seattle