Why are we still fighting over education funding? It isn’t just in the past several years that there has been a problem.
For 10 years, the Democrats held a majority in the state House of Representatives and Senate. For decades we have had a Democratic “education” governor.
Now the Democrats are blaming the Republicans. My advice to Gov. Jay Inslee: Take the negotiating teams into a room, lock the door and, when they have an agreement, let them out.
Denny Wagenman, Renton
Most Read Stories
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin