Why are we still fighting over education funding? It isn’t just in the past several years that there has been a problem.
For 10 years, the Democrats held a majority in the state House of Representatives and Senate. For decades we have had a Democratic “education” governor.
Now the Democrats are blaming the Republicans. My advice to Gov. Jay Inslee: Take the negotiating teams into a room, lock the door and, when they have an agreement, let them out.
Denny Wagenman, Renton
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
- Social-media speculation after Charleena Lyles shooting — and one thing people got wrong