Columnist Ann McFeatters’ passionate criticism fails to recognize that in the United States the pendulum does, indeed, swing.
The excessive regulations and excessive, one-sided approach to governing the past several years have occurred because Washington, D.C., and its incumbents resolutely believe that government is the answer to everything. Everything.
McFeatters completely ignores many Trump administration actions that have bettered our country because they have been eliminated or put on the “do not enforce list” at the federal, state and local levels.
The ad hominem swipes at President Donald Trump are below McFeatters’ journalistic capabilities. I am better off with less government at all levels.
Most Read Stories
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- UW cornerback Byron Murphy expected to miss 6 weeks with a broken foot
- Boeing seeks quick legal fix to stop Bombardier
Richard Starr, Sammamish