Columnist Ann McFeatters’ passionate criticism fails to recognize that in the United States the pendulum does, indeed, swing.
The excessive regulations and excessive, one-sided approach to governing the past several years have occurred because Washington, D.C., and its incumbents resolutely believe that government is the answer to everything. Everything.
McFeatters completely ignores many Trump administration actions that have bettered our country because they have been eliminated or put on the “do not enforce list” at the federal, state and local levels.
The ad hominem swipes at President Donald Trump are below McFeatters’ journalistic capabilities. I am better off with less government at all levels.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other
Richard Starr, Sammamish